Friday, July 4, 2008

Would You Buy this Apron?

I will be attending Quilting By the Lake at the end of July. One of their fund-raisers includes an auction of functional aprons. I have issues with wasting money on experimental garments, so I bought a pattern:

Now, if you know anything about me you'll understand how this June Cleaver image just will not do.

My version of June and Her Cleaver:
The Dominatrix Apron

Black fabric with black skin rubbing plate= leather
Brads and zippers, other silver bling
Netting ruffle at bottom.
Tattoo element
Skulls
Ties will be woven like whips
Laces a must


1 comment:

wayne said...

Trust me--if you can quilt THIS delightful little item, even I will be checking your homework! I assume it will be modeled when it's done??? (maybe June Cleaver wore it with pearls; who knows?? Ask the Beaver)