Monday, July 7, 2008

Details: Quilter's Quest Blocks


Check this out: Yesterday I cut out all the pieces and made a zippie for every remaining QQ block pattern AND this morning I finished the Most Dreaded One of the bunch (see comments in a previous post). I need these kits for portable hand work during our 10 hour drive to/from JCFS. Oh, but I am good today! Just for that (TMI alert), I get to go to coffee with Sheila and Kristin after I drop my crash bars off at the Honda dealer so they can be installed on my motorcycle (bike is already at the dealer).
And here's another kick in the head: I bought a good camera and Eye-Fi. I won't be using the Webcam when I'm too lazy to track down the "family" digital in its three pieces, all in various locations. MY camera and ALL its pieces will be accessible to guess who? ME! Yippee! Things should be looking a bit better soon.
Apron update: found black pleather and fancy tulle at Joann's yesterday. I'm sketching a composite of a few Goth dresses/corsets/tops and the See and Sew apron pattern. This is do-able and should be pretty funny when it's finished. I need larger grommets, though, and see a shopping trip tacked on to the coffee excursion.
Too much fun!

2 comments:

TJM wanna be quilt artist said...

Gee you're getting quite good at this blogging ;-),I've created a monster!

Susan Egge Haftel said...

Naw. I've always been a monster. --s