Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Here we go!


To be perfectly honest, I have been forced into starting this blog. I'm taking an on-line class that requires I start one, but it's supposed to be an educational thing, not a self-promotional thing. And then there's Teddi who is the kind of muse one can't resist. Can you say nag? She's always right, though (how boring for her) and I know this is the thing that will get my art off the ground--where I am constantly throwing it, crumbled and torn. Here's a picture of a quick journal entry I did on Monday.

2 comments:

TJM wanna be quilt artist said...

Wow, I'm someone's muse ;-) thanks for the kind title! Great job kiddo on your blog I look forward to watching your journey continue!
Onward to QBL. ;-) tj

Anonymous said...

Well done! I can't wait to see what you do next! (Will I be able to watch you complete your homework?) Cyndi