Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Warning against Ladies Workout Express

To: National Fitness Financial Systems
PO Box 497
Layton, UT 84041-0497

Subject: Cancellation of Membership


I received a dunning notice for payment of $62.91 as a cancellation fee for this account. Over and above the fact that this is unfair, since my home is moving to Europe and I have no where else to live in the US once this transfer takes place, you did not have the courtesy to send me a bill but referred the issue directly to a collection agency!

What kind of people are you? I thought people in Utah were LDS, Christian people who treated others fairly.

We are protecting YOU from terrorism by working in the US Embassy. Our job (and yes, I work for the government when we are overseas) is directly related to finding terrorists plotting against the American people.

I have posted a warning against Ladies Workout Express on my Facebook account. I will also post the dunning letter I received and this letter on my blog, a popular publication to which many, many people subscribe.


Susan E. Haftel

No comments: